Wednesday, June 3, 2015

STUFFED ANIMAL SLEEPOVER 2015

In May 2015, we had our first Stuffed Animal Sleepover.
I asked the parents and kids to register ahead of time so I would kind of have a rough idea of how many I would be looking after. I had 25 register, which I thought was really awesome for our first one. When they dropped off their friend, they made a tag for them so I would know who they belonged to and then they painted a picture frame and left it at the library to dry overnight.
I took photos of each stuffed animal posed a different way. The next morning, I went into Walgreens and printed off all the photos and put them in their owner's frame. When they came to pick up their friends, I had breakfast out and they were all so excited to see the pictures.
Definitely will be doing this one again. The cost was almost non-existent. The frames were .50 cents each on sale at Michaels, I already had the paint and brushes, so the only other cost was some mini donuts, drinks, and the pictures, which ended up costing about $6. I think all together, it was maybe $45-$50, but that's way on the high side. I didn't attach every picture of each stuffed animal since that would be a little redundant!

 Picture Frames
 The whole gang tucked in for the night.
 Drop-Off
 Clifford
 Dino pushing his owner's favorite truck.
 These three had to stay together, so they built with some blocks.
 This one had to work into the evening.
 Bubbles!
 Little puppy needed some water.
 Drawing a picture for her owner.
 Making an important phone call.
 Penny found her book!
 These two were putting on a puppet show.
 This giraffe, creatively named, Karefurmice, was checking out some books to read.
 This one had to go potty!
 Minnie reading Minnie.
 This one was taking a silly photocopy!
 All watching a movie. And, yes, I really did put a movie in. Lol!
 I read them my new favorite bedtime story.
Ready to be picked up the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog